- LEFT SIDE
1. Gethsemane: In memory of Thomas Dillon
Pettit, died 5th May 1916.
2. 'Baptism of Jesus by St. John the Baptist':
in memory of John Fox, died Ascension Thursday 1904
3. St. James Major: In memory of James Coyne.
Erected by Owen Coyne, Chicago.
4. St. Elizabeth: Donor unknown.
5. St. Paul: Donated by Paul Devaney, 1894.
6. Sacred Heart: Donated by Mrs McDermott
in memory of her husband Hugh McDermott, Clerk of Peace, died
30th September, 1875, aged 60 years.
7. Immaculate Heart of Mary: Donated by
Mrs McCann in memory of her husband James McCann who died
1854, aged 29 years.
8. St. Michael: Gift of Miss Barrett in
memory of Reverend M. Dillon
9. Immaculate Conception: Gift of Reverend
T. Fitzgerald P.P.
10. St. Jacobus: In memory of Reverend
James Fitzgerald P.P. Cashill
Plaque: Altar of the Blessed Virgin - Donor
P.K. Kiernan M.D.
Picture: Our Lady of Perpetual Succour -
WINDOWS - RIGHT SIDE
1. Sacred Heart: In memory of James Kelly,
died 4th May, 1902. Erected by his affectionate widow Kate
2. St. Eugene: Erected by Mrs McCann in
memory of her son Owen who died 14th August, 1901, aged 50
3. Madonna and Child: Donated by John Fox
and his daughter Mrs Delaney in memory of Maria C. Fox and
her son John.
4. Maria Delorosa: Donor unknown
5. St. Richard - Rex: Donated by Richard
6. St. Eugene: Donated by John Gallagher,
Carrick-on-Shannon in memory of his parents Felix and Margaret
7. St. Aloyisius: Donated by Mr.Thomas Barrett
in memory of his brother Reverend Mathew Barrett P.P. Kilnamanagh,
died 27th August, 1871, aged 59 years.
8. St. Veronica: Donated by N.J.Tunne in
memory of his daughter Julia Veronica, died 17th
April, 1875, aged 24 years.
Icon - Our Lady of Knock: in Baptistry area
- Donor unknown
Statue - St Anthony of Padua: Outside rails
of the Baptistry - Donor Unknown.